MENU

Slide

Saturday, August 11, 2007



BEWARE: THIS IS AN EXTREMELY
CAM-WHORE FILLED POST!

HELLO HELLO! ♥
i think my tagboard has some problem with it, right?
Anybody encounter problems with it?
i can't seem to post my replies. ):
soooo, i'll reply here!


Elaine: Hey Babe!
All's pretty much fine up till now.
heh, hopefully it carries on and on like this. (:

Cherie: whoops, i've mistaken you for
bernie's friend whom i met at FOP!
HAH!

Bun: The link doesn't work anymore?
Cos i don't have th receipe too.
Sorry babe!

Tania: Hah! Mop,
Doggie version of Sadako. -.-

Yanting: Thanks! Is it?
but i really prefer my old hair really. ):

Cherie: what's your nick in friendster babe?
my friendster's abit whacky.

Yelrils: Updated lah pretty! :D

Bernie: Whooo yay!
I wanna hear it so much
but i can't even find in on youtube! ):


Whoops, i've just bought like,
2 mascaras tday.
I loooooove mascaras.
I'm totally crazy!

But it's pretty okay,
just cost me..
£9.50 x 3.19 = 30.30SGD!




&oh yeah.
th other day i went Sentosa, Siloso Beach
with My Boy, YQ, Apple.
Aishah &boyf, Florella &boyf,
Yuling &Shirley, Danny, Ezzat &Shuherng.
There were all these stalls &stuff.
No pictures in the day thou.

& i didn't get t meet Yanrong.
YANRONG YANRONG YANRONG! :D
I wanted t take a picture with you!

Well well, CamWhore baby camwhore!



Eh hello, I AM TALL! :x

He looked Ravingly Nutty &Cute. :D
Damn the bright lights!
We bought &wore the same havaianas.
Heh.

Yuanqing &fidelis!
Bikinis &Bikinis!



Apple, YQ & fidelis.
Okay, Bikinis, bikinis &more bikinis.

My boy, Apple &YQ! (:

We looked rather stupid.

& i don't know what i'm doing.

We were trying t showoff our fake eyelashies.
But YQ's stupid haaaaaair!

Shirley &meeeee!
I screamed when i saw her &yuling can.
Excited! I haven't been out with her for like..
i don't even wanna count how many years!

Alright, no more sentosa!
No more! :D

Tday after he picked me up from my place,
he & terence drove t this amk place
to check out their sports rims thingy.
Argh. &i totally can't stand th heat
and i made darling keep the aircon on in the car,
and i happily sat there for 20 mins reading my Cleo mag.

Then, i made darling drive me to Bugis
so i could grab some fake eyelashes
for tmr's album release event thingy.
I know, I'm super vaaaaaaaain.
Va va voom vaaaaain.

And darling said his car petrol prolly cost more
than my stupid cheapo fake eyelashes.
Heh. Sssssstingy Ass.
But no, I'm kidddddding,
Cos he's my sweetest boy on earth.
&best of all! He gives in to my sajiao-ing.
Teeheehee!

So in the end, we drove all the way
t bugis t get my fake eyelashes.
& we had Xian De Lai steamboat somewhere there.


The second one,
is actually shorter than my Real lashes.
what the hell. ):


Ssee that all the food is in the duck soup
& non in the spicy soup?
We can't eat spicy food for nuts!


2 Quail eggs hidden!

Eeeeeew, Sweets.
I just can't resist them.
I just ordered some Tootsie Rolls, Rootbeer Barrels
& Squirrel Nut Chocolate Caramel!


Tootsie Rolls

Root Beer Barrels

Squirrel Nut Chocolate Caramels
I want them nooooow! :D

till then, byebye! ♥


No comments: